- Create a PDF version of your dissertation (If submitting your manuscript to ProQuest, please see ProQuest/UMI's Preparing Your Manuscript Guide)
- Download and complete the Dissertation and Thesis Submission Checklist.
If depositing to KiltHub only, skip to step 5.
If submitting to ProQuest/UMI, log in through the ProQuest CMU online form and create an account. Follow the online submission process.
Be sure to read the latest ProQuest Dissertation Submission Agreement (United States).
- Submit the following to your Graduate Program Coordinator:
- Your electronic file (PDF).
- Completed Dissertation and Thesis Submission Checklist.
The Graduate Program Coordinator will:
- Deposit the PDF and Checklist onto the Libraries' FTP server ( / ).