Your support makes it possible for the Libraries to advance research, learning, and knowledge sharing across the university.
Carnegie Mellon University Libraries empower faculty and student scholars with the resources they need to succeed in today’s information-driven society, such as access to high-quality data and the expertise to curate and share their research.
Explore more about how you can be a part of our Make Possible Campaign Initiatives or make an annual gift to support these important priority areas.
- Enhance learning spaces : Accelerate learning for individuals and groups through improved environments and technology that maximizes the learning experience.
- Build and expand digital resources : Support the creation of digital resources through the scanning of archival & rare collections; licensing of specialized resources to support campus research; and purchasing of perpetual access to online journals, electronic books and specialized web resources.
- Showcase research excellence : Fund digital infrastructure that showcases faculty publications and research to the world.
- Sloan Foundation Provides Funding for Robot Archive
- WWII Enigma Machines Among Computing Treasures Added to University Libraries Collection