Course reserves (finding & placing)
Course Reserves are course-related items available online (eReserves) or at circulation desks. Physical reserves at circulation desks are available for short-term use by students. Items are added at the request of course instructors.
Finding course reserves
- Search the Course Reserves Catalog by Course ID or your instructor.
- Note the Library location and call number.
- You must have the call number.
- Request the item from the Circulation Desk indicated.
Using course reserves
- Loan period: 2 hours
- Reserve items can’t be removed from the library
- Reserves can’t be renewed
- Reserve items must be returned to the lending desk
- Late fee: 50 cents per hour
For Instructors - placing items on reserve
Email Course Reserve requests to Chris Cramer and include the following details:
- Professor Name and Course Number
- Book title(s) and call number(s)
- If we do not own the book, then let us know and we can order it
Place items on reserve
You can also place individual items on Course Reserve using the below form: