Request books, articles, theses, and more.
Use your Andrew ID and password to log in.
Directions for ILLiad
- Log in using your Andrew ID and password. (First-time ILLiad users must register before requesting items.)
- Fill out the appropriate request form (article, book, chapter, etc.).
- Click Submit Request.
That's it--we'll let you know via email when your physical items are ready to pick up or when your electronic items are available for download. You can log in to ILLiad to request renewals and see the status of your requests.
If we can't get an item, the Interlibrary Loan office will contact you.
Tips for ILLiad
- You can use the Log in to ILLiad button to log in to ILLiad to request renewals and see the status of your requests.
- We encourage patrons to return their ILL items to the same library from which they retrieved them.
- Removal of the ILL paperwork may result in fines/charges because we may be unable to identify the origin of the book and therefore cannot remove it from your account.
- Some items, like textbooks, are very difficult to acquire. If we can’t get an item, the Interlibrary Loan office will contact you.
- Use the button to submit requests directly from our databases and Google Scholar.