One of the largest linked research knowledge databases bringing together information on publications, grants, patents, clinical trials, policy documents and datasets into a single place for improved global discovery and analysis. Dimensions is one of the several products we license from Digital Science, and is connected through our scholarly communication ecosystem to KiltHub (figshare), Altmetric Explorer, and Elements.
- Create an account while on campus or a CMU IP address to have full access to ‘Dimensions Plus.’
Scholarly Communications and Research Curation Consultant, Librarian
Associate Dean for Faculty/Principal Librarian
Discover Your Research Topic
Discover and refine your research topic with resources that connect you with specialists and databases.
- Make an appointment with your departmental librarian or browse our complete list of faculty and staff to connect with a research specialist.
- Search specialized databases, eResources and tools to further your research.
- Explore topic-specific research guides for curated resources across disciplines.
- Learn how to perform comprehensive and reproducible literature reviews or contact our Evidence Synthesis Service for support with systematic reviews and other research synthesis methods.