Course Reserves are course-related items made available at the request of instructors. Course reserves are available online (as an e-book) 24/7 or as a physical copy held at the circulation desk for short-term use by students.
Information for Students
Finding Course Reserves
- For physical (print) and virtual course reserves (e-books), search the library catalog, under “Course Reserves” by course ID, instructor or item title. You can also go directly to virtual course reserves via "Collection Discovery," "Virtual Course Reserves."
- For physical course reserves, note the library location and call number.
- Request the item from the Circulation Desk indicated.
Using Physical Course Reserves
- Loan period: 2 hours
- Reserve items can’t be removed from the library
- Reserves can’t be renewed
- Reserve items must be returned to the lending desk
- Late fee: 50 cents per hour
Information for Instructors
- Interested in putting items on course reserves? Please click the button below to submit a course reserves request.
- Search our catalog to see if the materials are available through the library. If not, please let us know and we will order it.
Library Associate/Reserves Specialist
Library Associate, Media Collection
Discover Your Research Topic
Discover and refine your research topic with resources that connect you with specialists and databases.