Up your Google game
Want to get more out of something you already use? Configure Google Scholar so you can access CMU licensed materials.
- Be sure to use this link to access Google Scholar: http://search.library.cmu.edu/link/http:/scholar.google.com
- Access the Google Scholar settings page.
- Go to Library Links and type in Carnegie Mellon University.
- Select Carnegie Mellon University – Full Text @ My Library.
- Save your preferences.
Google Scholar now allows you to create a library of saved materials, including up-to-date article links, citing articles, related articles, formatted citations, links to your university’s subscriptions, and more.
If you create a Scholar profile, articles you’ve written will automatically be included in your library and you can also import everything you’ve cited.
- Click Save below a search result to save it to your library where you can read or cite it later.
- Click My Library to see all the articles in your library and search their full text.