This collection contains the records of the Architecture Department and consists of published articles, annual reports, meeting minutes, course materials, project products and student theses. The majority of the collection consists of published articles and materials produced from student or faculty research projects.
Linear Feet: 4.5 Boxes: 5
Charette (1920-1974)
Charette (vols. 1-54, 1920-1974) was the journal of the Pittsburgh Architectural Club; and was later co-sponsored by the Pittsburgh Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Pennsylvania Society of Architects. Over the years, its coverage of architecture extended beyond Pittsburgh to the whole of Pennsylvania, and the Tri-State area of Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and West Virginia.
More like this: Architecture, Publication